Our CJDS Parent Committee (PC) is involved in supporting the entire CJDS school community. Some of the many facets of the PC are community building programming, outreach, coordinating and encouraging volunteers to connect with school and parent programming, ongoing faculty and staff appreciation, parent education events, promoting social action opportunities, and much more. Under the umbrella of the PC is also the Chesed Committee, which supports the entire school community in both good and challenging times.
Parent Committee fosters a spirit of outreach, inclusion, partnership, communication, and cooperation among the entire school community.
- Thanking Our Faculty and Staff
- Pulling Off Amazing Holiday Celebrations
- Coordinating Social Action Opportunities
- Supporting CJDS Community Through Good Times and Bad
- Holding Fundraisers to Support the School