Thank you for applying to Chicago Jewish Day School! Please complete and submit the following items when applying for admission to CJDS.
- Application for Admission
- Signed Authorization Statement Form
- Teacher’s Recommendation Form JK-Grade One and Form Grades Two-Eight: (From your child’s current teacher and emailed to Cortney Stark Cope at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- $75 non-refundable application fee (see below to submit payment)
- Interview with Head of School (Meetings will be scheduled in January. You will be contacted to set up a meeting time.)
- Copy of applicant's birth certificate
- Current photo of applicant
- Call or Email to schedule tour of the school (Tours are a required part of the admissions process and are offered every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning by appointment only.)
- For Grades One-Eight, an official copy of the most recent progress reports and any standardized test results.