Mission and Vision
We inspire our students to:
- develop a strong Jewish identity through an integrated curriculum within a nurturing, stimulating, and creative environment
- become a community of Jewish learners
- respect and appreciate diversity
- love Torah, Israel, Hebrew language, and prayer
- be contributing, caring, and knowledgeable members of our community, our country, and the world
- Chicago Jewish Day School provides a standard of excellence in both Judaic and General Studies through an integrated, multi-sensory curriculum that is attentive to students' individual needs.
- We serve the entire Jewish community and promote togetherness, cooperation, and respect across all Jewish denominations.
- Jewish tradition informs our curriculum, calendar, celebrations, and daily schedule.
- Students also discover...
- We are equally dedicated to...
- Chicago Jewish Day School weaves values of Tikun Olam
- We operate as a community of learners with students, teachers, and families all partaking in the educational process.
- Chicago Jewish Day School establishes a safe, supportive environment